I am hearing a lot of talk about wholesale vs private label. I think that wholesale is a better bet to get started in this business as if you think that WS is work then you are not ready for private label. I just want to caution everyone who is looking to sign up for a training program to do your research online, on forums and ask current members for their honest opinion of a program before you join. I do think that the free content Beau provides on youtube is great and some people I know are doing very well in his course. I myself have herd horror stories of training programs such as the Just One Dime program from Seth Kniep that does not honor the promises on youtube. I have asked many of you in this community your opinions and have received rave reviews. It’s so nice to see that although Beau Crabill is a young man he is ethical.
- I think Just One Dime is the biggest risk program of them all. People definitely need to do their research before investing.
- I’m buying Beau’s course in a few moments. My wife and i had purchased the ASM (amazing selling machine) course by amazing. Com… and it was an incredibly HORRIBLE disappointment! Mind you, they have AWESOME YouTube videos, but their website and tools looked like they were created by 3rd graders. We spent over 10 hours using their search techniques to try find our first product and could not match their criteria. Asked for a refund and today buying Beau’s system!
- Christian F. Durchholz Thanks for that! That program is so expensive but so intriguing with all the awesome Youtube channels about it. I am thankful for your review.
- We were truly stunned by the website. After such incredibly appealing videos on YouTube, we expected their website to be professional. Do you know that their private labelling course was only 1/4 of the way finished !?! Also, several of the teachers in other courses were very, very hard to understand, as they were not even native English speakers. The content was just not useful, that was the key problem.
- Christian F. Durchholz thank you very very much for your review of ASM. To think that I regretted not being able to afford the cost of the program. I would have wasted my time and money if I had bought it.
- The thing is whatever course you take you need to decide to go 100% in. As WS is not easy either but you can be very successful as long as you put in the work. Taking a course may move the learning curve faster but won’t substitute the hard work. PL is another ball game really it’s a lot harder to do it correctly.
- wholesale is not easy, but it is simple, and way more financially sound. It’s less risky. I know a few classes i would recommend.